Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Contractual terms of purchase contracts covering the platform https://shop.pro-emit.de
the users of this platform, referred to in § 2 of these terms and conditions – hereinafter referred to as “Customer / Customers”.
§ 1 Scope of application
For the business relationship between the supplier and the customer, the following general terms and conditions of business apply in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the supplier expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the supplier and collect them in a so-called shopping basket, by clicking on the “add to cart”- buttons. Via the “Buy Now” button, he makes a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The supplier then sends the customer an automatic acknowledgment of receipt by e-mail with the subject “Confirmation of your order with pro-emit”, in which the order of the customer is re-listed and which the customer can print using the “Print” function. The order of the customer (1) represents the offer to contract conclusion with the respective contents of the goods basket. The acknowledgment of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the supplier. In this the contents of the order are summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest on delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the customer by us on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper). The text of the contract is stored in compliance with data protection.
(3) The contract shall be concluded in the following languages: English
§ 3 Delivery, goods availability, payment modalities
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these terms and conditions), prior payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier also notifies the customer without delay. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the offerer is also entitled to terminate the contract. In this case, he will refund any payments already made by the customer without delay.
(3) The customer can make the payment by PayPal, Bank transfer, cash on delivery.
(4) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the payment is due according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by default.
§ 4 Reservation of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices, which are stated on the website of the supplier, are inclusive of the applicable legal value-added tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and shall be borne by the customer insofar as the customer does not exercise any right of revocation.
(3) The customer must bear the direct costs of the return in the event of a revocation.
§ 6 Malfeasance Guarantee
(1) The supplier is liable for material defects according to the applicable legal regulations, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. The warranty period for suppliers is 12 months.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. except for any claims for damages on the part of the customer resulting from injury to life, body, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages arising from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the supplier, his legal representatives or vicarious agents . Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In case of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the supplier is only liable for the foreseeable damage which is typical for the contract, if this is simply caused by negligence, unless the customer is claiming damages from a violation of life, body or health.
(3) The limitations of paragraphs (1) and (2) shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are directly asserted against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 8 Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the offerer and the customer, with the exclusion of the UN purchase law and international private law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special fund, the court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the supplier is the place of business of the supplier.
(3) The contract shall remain binding in the remaining parts of the contract, even if individual points are legally invalid. Instead of the ineffective points, the statutory regulations occur, if available. To the extent that this would be an unreasonable hardship for a contractual party, the contract becomes ineffective in its entirety.
(4) The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obligated or unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer-enforcement agency.